The smallest are the biggest here
Young children from three years of age can also learn to ski. With a special half day class, your child will have their first experience on skis while also having fun and playing games. The start is possible on Sunday and Monday!
Your child’s care is important to us
Our trained ski instructors provide the best support for your child during their first few hours of learning to ski. Once your child has mastered the snow plow, they then will be placed in special beginner groups to achieve the best possible results. We offer a trial day and also individual ski lessons for beginners, intermediate and expert skiers – there is something for everyone.
Courses available according to age and skiing ability
- Half day Course for children 3-4 years from 10am-12pm (afternoon care is available on request)
- Children’s ski Courses (4 hours) from 4 years onwards from Sunday to Thursday
Every course includes:
- Access to our children’s lifts and carousel (play area)
- Red Indian Day and treasure hunt during the week
- Ski race with prize giving every Thursday
- Name badge
- Alpinos pass
- Safety vest (to be worn while skiing in the ski area)
- Children up to 6 years of age do not require a ski pass
- Lunch (including food and drink) with ski instructor - €11.00 per child
- Group and race photo (available from ski school office)
- Afternoon care from 3 years of age (available on request)
Ski Course Timetable
Daily from 10am-12pm and 1-3pm
Group courses from Sunday to Thursday
Ski Course Registration
All ski courses and lessons can be booked at the Skischule Alpine office which is located in the lift station and is open daily until season end.
The meeting point for your child’s ski course is at the Alpinos Kinderland on the children’s ski slope at 9.30am, daily.
Course end meeting point
Your child’s ski course will either finish at the middle station or in Alpinos Kinderland located on the children’s ski slope.